Sunday, June 23, 2013

Polish Request: Looking for bottles of original Nfu Oh 64

If anyone out there happens to have an original bottle of Nfu Oh 64 and would be willing to part with them, please send me an email at goldenankh@me.com. The one I am looking for would have no batch number listed on the bottom, and appears VERY holo in the bottle as well as on the nail. I am willing to purchase outright or do a trade. I am kicking myself for only purchasing one bottle back in 2009, and as it is my #1 favorite nail polish, I would love to get my hands on a few more bottles!

1 comment:

  1. is the "Lot no." the batch number? I suppose so. I looked at my bottle bottom and looked at your "Comparison Post - Two versions of Nfu Oh 63 & 64" and it seems to be. I'm so disappointed with my two, I have 61 in lot no. 081102 and it's absolute crap, not even holo in the bottle, let alone on the nail. I think my batch is the worst one, I hear they improved it after multiple complaints. My 64 is lot no. 061102. It's pretty holo but chips easily like many tend to do, same chip time as my MUS Britta. Too bad it doesn't go very well with my skintone :(

    ReplyDelete